AABY Health Insurance Scheme for Poor Families of Delhi
Aam Admi Swasthya Bima Yojana Hospitals List: AABY is a universal health insurance scheme announced for the state of Delhi by the State Government. Here we will discuss on Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana application form and claim form. The scheme is aimed to provide health insurance to the poor families not covered in the Request for Qualification. By launching the scheme, the government intends to cover maximum families under the health insurance.
Medical treatments incur lots of expenses and people from low-income group can’t afford it. Many times they meet ill fate due to lack of treatment. The Delhi government wants to take necessary steps to help poor with health insurance, so they can get timely medical attention.
Features of the Scheme
- Families belonging to a low-income group will be provided medical facilities at nominal cost under the Scheme.
- About 40 lakh families are to be benefitted under the scheme.
- About Rs, 500 crores have been allocated for the scheme.
- Public, as well as private hospital, will provide health services under the scheme.
- About 1,700 hospitalization packages have been created under the scheme.
- The first phase of the scheme is to be for 4 years and about six insurance companies will join the mission. In the 2nd phase, more companies will be added to it.
- The scheme will provide free health insurance to the poor whose family income is below the threshold. Others whose family income is above the threshold limit also can join it, but they will have to some premium as decided by the government.
Coverage under the Aam Admi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Under the scheme, treatment will be provided at all government hospitals as well as private hospitals listed under the scheme. The health insurance scheme is aimed to help those not covered under the already existing health insurance schemes such as Delhi Arogya Nidhi and Rashtria Swasthya Bima Yojana.
Medical treatment under the scheme will cover several diseases such as cancer, cardiac issues, organ transplants, neurological problems etc. Treatment for such diseases are very costly and out of the reach of the poor if no assistance is provided.
The government state government is to provide assistance of up to Rs 50,000 for the treatment of secondary diseases; whereas Rs 4 lakh is to be provided for treatment of critical illnesses.
Aam Admi Swasthya Bima Yojana, is implemented well, can be a great relief to the poor. They can get medical treatment for secondary diseases as well as a critical illness; which otherwise they can’t think of.
- Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana application form
- Aam admi Bima Yojana claim form
- Certificate of membership of aam admi bima yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Medi-claim policy
- Life Insurance Corporation of India and Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- AABY application form
- Janashree Bima Yojana (JBY)
- Aam Admi Bima Yojana apply online
- Pradhan Mantri health insurance SBI clerk