Laptop Scheme for Students Online Registration 2017
Assam Chief Minister scheme 2017: With a view to encouraging students in Assam, the state government has launched Anundoram Borooah Scheme, also known as Assam Laptop Award Scheme. Under the scheme, laptops and tablets are being distributed to meritorious students.
The Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme was launched by the government way back in the year 2005 aimed at providing healthy competition amongst the student community. This is the era of information technology and a laptop of their own can help them access it and get up-to-date knowledge as well as can be very helpful in their studies.
The name Anundoram Borooah to the Scheme is chosen to honor the first person to join ICS from Assam and India’s first deputy commissioner, late Anundoram Borooah. Students, who secure first division with over 70% marks in the HLSC exam, Assam High Madrassa or senior Madrassa exam conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, are being awarded laptops or check the amount worth the price of the laptop under the scheme.
How to Apply for the Anundoram Borooah Scheme
All the students eligible for the award have to apply online by filling up a datasheet. Follow the process given below.
- Go to website www.asaam.arbas.gov.in
- Click on the menu option ‘Online Registration of Student Data Sheet’.
- A new page will be displayed. Click on the link ‘Click here for registration’.
- Enter your roll no and marks obtained in the space provided. Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Provide required information as instructed, upload necessary documents and complete the registration process.
On completion, your application will be processed and you will be acknowledged accordingly.
Students can also apply for cash in lieu of laptop computer.
- A copy of HSLC Examination Certificate duly signed by the head of the institution in PDF format file size not exceeding 300 KB
- Scanned copy of a passport size photograph in JPG format not exceeding file size 50 KB
- The first page of the applicant’s bank pass book in PDF format limited to 300 KB file size.
The students who are entitled to get the award will be informed about it. Either the award will be given away through prize distribution program or through district officials. The scheme is backed by the government itself and has witnessed a great success over the period of a decade. Such schemes motivate students’ community to work harder and perform well in the exams.
- Anundoram borooah award scheme 2017/tablets details
- Laptop scheme for students online registration 2017
- Anundoram borooah award 2017 laptop specification and price/tablets
- District wise laptop distribution list Assam
- Anundoram Borooah Award 2017 Assam Free Laptop Distribution Date & Merit List
- Assam Chief Minister scheme 2017