Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme Madhya Pradesh (MP) Application 2017
Apply for Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme MP: In a bid to support Urban Development and improve civic amenities, Madhya Pradesh Government launched a scheme known as Nagar Uday Abhiyan in 378 urban bodies of the state. The scheme is aimed at assessing services provided to citizens of the state.
Many a time it happens that there many welfare schemes available to citizens but they don’t take benefits of them because they are unaware of it. The scheme intends to make them aware of welfare schemes offered to them.
Objectives of the Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme
The main objectives of the Scheme are:
- To provide its citizens access to services and facilities.
- To provide the citizen standard of living.
- Inform the people, specifically from lower income class, about the public welfare schemes run by the government for the upliftment of the poor and provide them opportunities to take advantage of it.
Key Features of Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme
- Rs 83,000 crore has been allocated for Urban Development under this scheme.
- There are three phases of the scheme. The first phase was carried out from December 25, 2016, to December 28, 2016. The 2nd phase was held between January 3, 2017, to January 15, 2017, whereas the 3rd phase was scheduled between January 20, 2017, and February 5, 2017.
- Each city is provided with the fund to development under the scheme. Earnest efforts have been made so that the scheme reaches the maximum of people and participation from contribution agencies and citizens has been considered.
- The infrastructure available in the urban areas is being reviewed. It also focuses on improving existing infrastructure and new jobs will be created in doing so. Many new road construction projects are being undertaken.
- The already existing scheme ‘Antyodaya Yojana’ which provides food subsidies is to the poor, is to be promoted under this scheme; food at an affordable price will help them live more healthy life.
Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme is an initiative to make is people aware of the schemes meant to them, get benefits of the schemes, create new jobs, better livelihood which will contribute towards making the state a developed state!
More Related Queries:
- Nagar Uday Abhiyan MP
- Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme 2017