Places to Visit in Ladakh: All Amazing to do in Ladakh Trip
The most beautiful place in the world is Ladakh. Don’t miss to visit this amazing in your life. A trip to Ladakh, India’s cold desert is a once in a lifetime experience. It was a beautiful natural beauty; the place waits for both your eyes and your digital cameras.
Ladakh place is located in the Jammu and Kashmir of India. It is a very popular in the world. It is known as breathtaking natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, monasteries and valleys & lakes. It’s cultural and History related to Tibet. The largest town in Ladakh is Leh. Ladakh people have mostly related to Buddhist religion and others are Shia Muslim. There is lots of tourister come there from India and also foreigner. There is amazing places to visit like snow-clad mountain peaks, pure rivers and mesmerizing landscapes along with various sightseeing places.
In the Ladakh lots of attractive places is like ancient monasteries, mountain peaks, religious sites, wildlife safaris, palaces of the royalty, various gompas, adventure activity spots, etc. And if you go to Ladakh don’t let any place among these places. And I will show you which places and why visit them as follow:
1. Pangong Tso (Pangong Lake): Pangong Tso has become one of the most favorite attractions for tourists and it was also seen in the Bollywood scenes like end of the 3 Idiots and in songs of many movies. It is located in Indo- China boundary. It has deep blue water, which changes its shades (from green to purple to blue) with the changing position of the sun.
2. Nubra valley: The Nubra valley or Ldumra is the greenest valleys in Ladakh. It has highest altitude desert area, flower, sand dunes and greenery. The valley looks like landscape of the moon in winter while in summer it is full of greenery. There is most famous thing is Bactarian Camels, Deskit & Samstanling monasteries, scenic vistas. The Diskit monastery has a 106 ft tall Lord Buddha statue in the prayer hall. And another is 32 metre high golden Buddha statue opposite side of the monastery. If you want to go there must prefer in September to July.
3. Zanskar Valley: Zanskar valley is situated between two alpine lakes and snow-covered mountain. It has also perfect trekking location. It is famous for snow-clad mountain peaks, white river rafting, adventurous activities and Tibetan-style Buddhist Monasteries. The best time to visit this place is July to October. And it is close in November and May during high snow fall.
4. Khardung La: Khardung La/ K-Top is worlds’ highest motorable place with height of 18,380 feet from the sea level. There is visiting place is Nubra and Shyok Valley, high altitude desert landscape, and white snow-capped mountain.
5. Magnetic hill: The Magnetic hill or gravity hill is located in Leh-Kargil-Batalik National Highway. It has magnetic powers that can pull vehicles uphill at a speed of 20 km per hour with the engines off. There is also a Gurudwara named Pathar sahib near the magnetic hill.
6. Tso Moriri Lake: Tso Moriri Lake is the India’s largest high altitude lake. It has deep blue color, crystal clear water with a picturesque landscape. It is an amazing place for bird watchers to visit from June to September.
7. Shanti Stupa: Shanti Stupa is located on a hilltop in Chanspa. There is a famous Shanti Stupa is white-domed structure. And it was looks very beautiful during night when illuminated with glittering lights. The view of sunrise and sunset is eye-pleasing from this Stupa.
I am sure now you are exited for visit this beautiful place. Whenever you go there not only watch all that but you can also enjoy with doing something new. Now you think that what is that I explain it one by one place:
Pangong Tso (Pangong Lake): Enjoy with changing colors of water watching and capture in you cameras
Nubra valley: Bactarian Camel trekking or camel ride at Hunder
White water rafting
Tso Moriri Lake: Birds watching
Watching amazing view of the surrounding landscape
Now I think you will fix in your mind to visit this place once in your life. Because whenever you go there you feel like go in Heaven. So don’t miss that and must visit there. Really it was an amazing beautiful place among the world.
More Related Queries:
- Best time to visit in Leh Ladakh
- Places to visit in Leh Ladakh trip