School Backpack for Boys/Girls
School backpacks are a convenient way to carry books in the school. When the vacation comes to an end it’s the time for backpack shopping. Parents need to pay attention while purchasing bag for their children. Choosing the comfortable bag can help to protect your child from neck and back pain as they are very heavy.
Here are some points which should be kept in mind when choosing the backpack for your children
- First of all consider that what size objects and how much weight your child carry to school. Determine that you need compartment for laptop, place to put a lunch box, how much shoulder padding you need, how many books you need to carry daily, etc.
- When you buying backpacks, make sure the shoulder straps are wide and prevent your child from the back pain. You should consider materials and extras of backpack which made lightweight nylon or canvas rather than a heavy material. Always choose heavy duty zippers backpack.
- While choosing the backpack, know your child’s limit. One survey recommended that children can’t carry more than 10 to 20% of their body weight in a backpack.
- You should also consider the test of your child with backpack. If your child is on the hunt for a backpack with a favorite cartoon character or a colour, than you should allow your child to chose the backpack as per his or her choice.
- Depending on the school activity of your child, you should select that type of backpack for the child that he/she can carry that much school supplies.
- Make sure that the backpack fits properly against your child back otherwise adjust the straps.
- Avoid a big backpack. Always choose the proper and comfortable backpack for your child, which can carry books, folders, lunch box and other necessary school supplies.
- Thus it can be said that backpack should be selected as per your child age, necessity and the capacity of your child to carry it from home to school.