Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
RSBY helpline number: With a view to providing hassle-free and quality medical and surgical treatment to the families covered under the National Food Security Act and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Bhamashah Swasthya has been launched in Rajasthan on 13th December by Chief Minister of the state, Vasundhara Raje. Here we will discuss on Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana hospital list in Jaipur, Ajmer, and Kota.
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana Hospital List for;
- SAWAI MADHOPUR
- Check Full List at Here:
Cashless medical treatment under the scheme can be availed in impaneled private and public hospitals. About 4.5 crore people in the state will bet benefit of the scheme. The scheme will also reduce the load on government hospitals.
Objective of the Scheme
- To reduce out of pocket expenses and provide financial security for illness to the poor.
- To provide health insurance that reduces the excess expenditure on healthcare.
- To create a health database which will serve important information for making policy decisions in future.
- To provide healthcare facilities in the rural area by providing stimulus for opening private hospitals there.
Features of Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Scheme
- Benefits of the scheme are provided to National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) beneficiaries.
- Bhamashah Cards are issued to the beneficiaries. These cards are to be presented in the impaneled hospital to get the benefit of the scheme. By the time the cards are issued, the beneficiary can present NFSS and RSBY identity.
- Under the scheme, health insurance coverage of Rs 30,000/- for general illness and Rs, 3 lakh for critical illness is provided a family in a year on a floater basis.
- The scheme covers 7-day pre-hospitalization and 15 days post hospitalization.
- In cases of cardiac and polytrauma, transportation allowance of Rs 100 to Rs 500 may be provided.
- The scheme includes 1045 packages under general illness and 500 packages for critical illness. Out of that, 175 packages are offered in government hospitals only.
- Cashless service will be provided in the government hospitals and private hospitals impaneled under the scheme.
- The scheme will cover the beneficiaries for secondary and tertiary illness at pre-decided package rates.
Implementation of the Scheme
Transparent and standardized criteria are followed for selection of hospitals in the panel. The hospitals are provided in-house claim processing software. Government officials at district level monitor the functioning of the scheme; they are provided monitoring mobile app.
A framework with well-defined medical protocols has been designed to provide maximum benefits of the scheme. In order to prevent misuse of the scheme and cost escalation, monitoring through Third Party Administrator is carried out.
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana will help a larger section of the people in the state to get cashless medical treatment and efficient healthcare services.
- Health Insurance Scheme 2017
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana hospital list Jaipur/Ajmer/Kota
- Bhamashah card hospital list Jaipur 2017
- Application form
- RSBY helpline number/clinic list