Uttar Pradesh Land Records – Bhu Naksha at www.upbhulekh.gov.in
Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh Online: With a view to helping farmers and landowners of Uttar Pradesh with easy access to land records of the land they possess, the UP State Government has launched online portal Bhulekh on 2nd May 2016. The portal provides computerized land records through its National Land Record Modernization Program (NLRMP). If you are searching for bhulekh UP software free download and gov public check ror rorid then visit official website www.upbhulekh.gov.in.
It was much difficult for the farmers and other landowners of the state to get land related information. The NLRMP program has made it easier now to access all the relevant information regarding land. The web portal is developed in Hindi by National Informatics Center (NIC). Here we will discuss on Bhu Naksha UP.
It has user-friendly interface and provides accurate and speedy online land records. One can search land records by khasra number, khata number or name and records can be searched by district, tehsil, and village. You can get the copy of the land records as well as the map of the land at the portal.
How to Check Online Land records through Bhulekh
It is very easy to access the land records online with Bhulekh. The land owners don’t have to visit concerned offices to get their land records now. Following given are the records on how to check land records online.
- Go to website www.bhulekh.up.nic.in or www.upbhulekh.gov.in .
- Click on ‘अपने खाते की नक़ल देखे’. A list of districts of the state will be displayed. Select name of the district in which the land is located.
- List of tehsil of the selected district will be displayed. Select the right tehsil.
- Now the list of the villages in the selected tehsil will be displayed. Select the village name where the land is located. Then click on the button ‘आगे‘.
- You will be presented three options to search for the land records. The options are खसरा नंबर (Khasra number), खता नंबर (Khata number) and नाम (Name). Select search option you want to go for and enter its data. Record of the land and related information will be displayed, if you have entered correct search data.
If you find anything wrong with the records, you can even submit your complaint online at the portal. You can also refer to the frequently asked questions at the website.
Bhulekh is a very good initiative from the UP government and has been very beneficial to the land holders. They can access records of the land at their fingertips, which was otherwise a difficult task.
More Related Queries:
- Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh/software free download
- www.upbhulekh.gov.in Land Records/Sultanpur/Mathura/Varanasi/Azamgarh
- Uttar Pradesh Land Records/Gorakhpur/Lucknow/Kanpur/Kushinagar
- UP bhulekh gov public check ror rorid/Naksha online website