Apply for Chandranna Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh
Chandranna Bima Scheme Online Registration/Application Form 2017: With a view to providing relief to the families of workers in unorganized sector in case of death or disability, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Naidu has launched Chandranna Bima Yojana.
The death or disability caused by misery and distress to the families of the workers. Insurance to the worker provides them and their families social security. The workers get coverage for accidental death as well as disability. The official website is www.chandrannabima.ap.gov.in.
Key Features of the Scheme
- All the unorganized workers will be provided insurance coverage under the Unorganized Workers Social Security Act, 2008 under the scheme. They will be enrolled as beneficiaries under Chandranna Bima Scheme.
- Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, SERP will take care of registration and enrollment of unorganized workers. They will also maintain records applications and matters related to it.
- Assistant Labour Officer of the Labour Department is the Registering Authority for the scheme.
The registered unorganized workers are enrolled under State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Aam Admi Bima Yojana as well as under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Benefits of Chandranna Bima Scheme
- In the case of accidental death or total disability, Rs 5 lakh will be given to the family of the worker.
- In case of partial disability of the worker, Rs 225,000 will be disbursed.
- In case of natural death, Rs 30,000 will be provided under Aam Admi Bima Yojana.
- Rs 1,200 annual scholarship per will be paid to two children of the beneficiary who is in class 9th, 10th, intermediate or studying in ITI.
Eligibility for Registration under the Scheme
Workers in the age group of 18 to 70 years defined as unorganized workers can be enrolled as beneficiaries of the Chandranna Bima Scheme. It includes workers in the agriculture field, artisans, self-employees, small traders, vendors etc.
The worker has to apply for benefit of the scheme. The application form can be downloaded at www.chandrannabima.ap.gov.in.
A completely filled application form is submitted to the commissioner of Labour along with necessary documents. The fee of Rs 15 is to be paid for registration.
Unorganized workers in the age group of 18 to 59 years are covered for all the benefits mentioned above, whereas unorganized workers in the age group 60 to 70 years are not covered by natural death and scholarship to the children under the scheme.
Accidental Death and disability coverage under the Chandranna Bima Yojana to the unorganized workers in the state of Andhra Pradesh is a great relief to the workers in adversity!
- Chandranna bima yojana wiki in Telugu/scheme details
- Chandranna bima yojana policy number/starting date
- Labour Department Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Chandranna Beema Online Registration
- How to apply Chandranna Bheema online