e-NAM National Agriculture Market Website www.enam.gov.in
e-NAM Mobile App for Farmers: Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Radha Mohan Singh launched a mobile app e-NAM for farmers on 7th October 2016. Here we will discuss on National Agriculture Market Portal Login. The app offers an online platform to the farmers for the trading market for their products. The app was already launched on a pilot.
The app was already launched on a pilot basis in the first phase which connected 250 markets across the country. Any implementation issues have resolved so far.
India is a land of agriculture. The majority of its population, specifically people living in rural area work in the agrarian sector and survive on farming.
The app is aimed at providing farmers an access to market and provides details regarding buying price of the products in the market as well as what price the products are sold across the nation.
Features of the Scheme
- The app is available on the Android phone. It is available for free.
- It is designed simple and easy to access; any uneducated person also can easily use it.
- e-NAM makes traders available at lesser cost to the buyers.
- It provides access to the permanent market.
- The app actively involves all the stakeholders that include Mandi, market board officials, commission agents and all.
- Quality parameters for 69 agricultural and horticultural commodities have been notified on e-NAM which includes Cereals, Pulses, Spices, Fruits, Vegetables, and Oilseeds.
- Around 1, 60,229 farmers, 46,688 traders and 25,970 Commission Agents have already been registered on the e-NAM platform. Already transaction of agriculture produces worth Rs 421 crore has been taken place through the e-NAM platform.
- There is a plan to integrate total 585 markets in the first phase under e-NAM by March 2018; out of which 400 markets have already been integrated by March.
- So far, markets from14 states have been approved.
- E-NAM facilitates online payment of the sale proceeds to the farmers. States have been asked to encourage the direct transfer of sales proceeds to the bank account of the farmers.
Benefits of the e-NAM Scheme
The e-NAM app will help farmers earn more profit. The app provides the farmers access to national market and they have a wider choice to trade their products.
The central government has appealed to the states where APMC Act does not exist to make necessary changes; so that they can join and require e-NAM. The states have also been asked to set up scientific quality assessment facilities for the farmer’s produce. A web portal dedicated to e-NAM has also been developed and it can be accessed at
The states have also been asked to set up scientific quality assessment facilities for the farmer’s produce. A web portal dedicated to e-NAM has also been developed and it can be accessed at www.eanm.gov.in.
The e-NAM app will help farmers in a long way to enhance their income.
More Related Queries:
- e-NAM Mobile App for farmers
- e-Nam national agriculture market
- national agriculture market portal login