MukhyaMantri Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
Ladli Laxmi scheme status: To bring about positive changes in attitude towards gender bias, educate girls, to eradicate evils of child marriages and empower women, Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Ladli Laxmi Yojana since 2007. The scheme is for girls born after 1st January 2006.
Who is eligible to get benefits of the Ladli Laxmi scheme?
- Girls whose parents are resident of Madhya Pradesh and they are not income tax payer.
- If the girl is a 2nd child, then her parents must have adopted family planning before submitting the application.
- If in the 2nd delivery twins are born and both are girls, then the benefit of the scheme is provided to both of them irrespective of whether the first child is a boy or girl.
- If a family adopts an orphan girl, then benefits of the scheme are provided to her considering her as the first girl child of the family.
- If triplet girls are born to a family in first delivery, then all the three girls are given benefits of the scheme.
- Usually, application for the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana is to be made within 1 year of birth of a girl child, but if missed, a request can be made to district collector within 2 years of the birth of the girl child.
- If both the parents of a girl child have died, then the application for the benefit of the scheme can be made within 5 years.
- For a girl child who is the first child to their parents and born before 31st March 2008, it is mandatory to get registered and apply for the benefits within one year of birth of a 2nd child.
How to apply for Ladli Laxmi MP
In order to apply to get benefits of the scheme, parents/guardians can download the form online or get it from Anganwadi Center of their village/locality, fill it out and submit it to the center along with necessary documents. In the case of an orphan girl, the superintendent of the girl will have to apply before she completes 6 years of age and within 1 year of the girl admitted to the orphanage.
- Birth certificate of the girl child
- Address proof of the residence
Benefits of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Once an application is approved, National Saving Certificates of Rs. 6000 will be purchased in the name of the beneficiary girl up to the 5 years 5 years.
- She will be given Rs 2000 when admitted to 6th class, Rs 4000 on admission in 9th class and Rs 7500 on the admission to 11th class and Rs 200 every month when is in 12th class.
- Remaining amount will be paid to her on completion of 21 years of age and on appearing in 12th class examination provided she has been married after 18 years of age only.
More Related Queries:
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Online Form/Registration/Certificate/praman patra
- Mukhyamantri ladli laxmi yojana madhya pradesh/application form pdf
- Laadli laxmi yojna madhya pradesh online form/name search mp