Search Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana Uttarakhand Hospital List
MSBY Card and Medical Package List: To provide health insurance coverage to the poor in Uttarakhand, the state government announced a Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Bima Yojana on 1st April 2015. Here you can check Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana Hospital Hospital List for Uttarakhand. About 48 lakh people in the state have already been benefitted from the scheme and over 20 lakh claims have been settled.
People covered under the scheme get medical facilities in the private as well as government hospitals under the scheme.
Objectives of the Scheme
- The scheme is to ensure quality health services to all.
- To extend territory services to the poor in rural areas.
- To relieve poor from burden of medical expenses with access to effective health services to every citizen of the state.
- To broaden access to health care services to all the families in a large number of the private health sector.
Features of the Scheme
- Eligible families will get basic coverage of Rs 50,000 for medical treatment that covers 1208 diseases and coverage of Rs 125,000 for the critical illness that covers 458 diseases under the scheme.
- About 790 medical procedures and diagnostic services are covered under the scheme.
- A network of about 772 government and private hospitals have been created to provide cashless treatment under the scheme. Out of these, 318 are government hospitals and 454 are private hospitals.
- Freedom is given to the patients to choose from private or government hospitals.
- Those insured under the scheme are provided health card bearing the name, photograph, age etc on the card. The card is to be presented to the hospital to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Residents of Uttarakhand belonging to below poverty line – BPL and marginally above the poverty line – APL families are covered under the scheme. Government employees of the state, government pensioners or tax payers of the state are not covered under the scheme.
How to get enrolled under the Scheme
Eligible citizen of the state can get enrolled under the scheme by applying for it. Interested candidates can visit nearest block center and apply there along with necessary documents. A list of enrollment centers can be obtained from the website at http://www.ukhfws.org. One can also call toll free number 104 for any query or further information.
Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Bima Yojana is a blessing to the poor in the state to who expenses for medical treatment is a big burden and many diseased meet ill fate because they can’t afford it.
More Related Queries:
- Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana Uttarakhand Hospital List
- MSBY Medical Package List
- MSBY Hospital Information/ Bima Yojana Card