Mukhyamantri Nidan Yojana Hospital List
The government of Gujarat is very committed to the health of its citizens and taking every possible step to provide health services and medical treatment to them. Here we will discuss on Mukhyamantri Nidan Yojana Gujarat hospital list. Many of the services are made available for free; whereas some of the services are offered at very affordable cost.
Many initiatives have been taken and various schemes have been launched to provide medical services. The government hospitals in rural as well as urban areas have been equipped to provide medical facilities and treatment using the latest technology.
With a view to improving the quality of health services, a flagship scheme Mukhyamantri Nidan Yojana has been launched in Gujarat on 7th April 2016, on the occasion of World Health Day.
The scheme provides for advanced diagnostic facilities and laboratory tests addressing health issues of its citizens in the government hospitals of the state free of cost.
Common people always find it difficult to meet expenses for medical diagnosis and treatments. The new scheme introduced will provide them some sigh of relief as they can go through diagnostic tests free of cost.
9,156 sub-health centers, 1,342 primary health centers, 331 community health centers, 33 sub districts, 22 district hospitals and 16 medical colleges of the state are equipped to implement the scheme and provide medical tests and diagnostic facilities.
Features of Mukhyamantri Nidan Yojana
- It aims to provide health care at the door step of every citizen of Gujarat. Though everyone in the state can get the benefit of the scheme, the primary focus is on families living below poverty line, marginalized population and people belonging to weak financial sections in rural and urban slum areas.
- To provide free of cost medical tests for a health screening to its people in government hospitals of the state. Common tests such as blood test, blood group test, urine test, test to diagnose diseases such as jaundice, diabetes, typhoid, kidney etc are being carried out. The scheme is planned gradually add more tests.
- The scheme is funded by state government. It is implemented by Health and Family Welfare Department of the state.
- As medical tests are done in government hospitals, patients will not have to go to private hospitals and make huge expenses for diagnosis.
Mukhyamantri Nidan Yojana is an honest effort to provide health services to all the citizens of the state, specifically poor. Healthier the people, wealthier and prosperous is the state!
More Related Tags:
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Nidan Yojana
- Government Hospitals List