Namo E-Tab Sahay Yojana for College Students at a Token Price of Rs. 1000
NAMO e-TAB Sahaya Yojana Gujarat 2019/ Online registration: In a step ahead to fulfill the dream of ‘Digital India’ by our honorable Prime Minister and empower students with access to knowledge and digital learning, Government of Gujarat has announced E-Tab Sahay Yojana. This is the best Tablet, you can check Modi sarkar tablet features here. Under the scheme, the government is to provide tablets to the students worth Rs. 8000 at a token price of Rs. 1000. Here we will check full detail on Namo Tablet Yojna 2019, but before booking Namo e tab knows Narendra Modi Tablet features and specification.
The scheme is a part of the Mukhyamanti Swavlamban Yojana. Here we will discuss Gujarat Government NAMO tablet scheme 2019 for college students and Polytechnic students. Eligible and interested students may apply for Narendra Modi tablet Yojana 2019, for more details contact your college or polytechnic.
It is aimed to help students with technological tools to access the internet for educational purposes. The government allocated a budget of Rs. 200 crore for this project in the budget. The tablet is given the name NAMO e-Tab. It was unveiled at a function by Deputy CM Nitin Patel in presence of CM Vijay Rupani.
Features of NAMO e-TAB Sahay Scheme
- Students who have passed the 12th examination in the year 2018 and sought admission to higher education in Colleges or Polytechnic can get the tablet.
- About 350,000 students will get tablets in the first phase of the scheme.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, students will have to contact their respective college/Institute.
- It is going to help students in a long way in acquiring knowledge and connecting globally.
- Students will get Lenovo tablet under the scheme just by paying Rs. 1000. One year warranty on the tablet is provided.
How to apply for NAMO e-TAB Tablet
Students interested in getting tablets have to apply to their respective college or Institute for the tablet and pay the token fee of Rs. 1000. The Institute uploads the necessary student information at the web portal of Government of Gujarat.
The institute can apply for only those students who have joined the Institute. It has to give the receipt of money to the student and maintain the record of it. It also has to coordinate with the concerned department of Govt. of Gujarat.
Under the NAMO e-TAB Sahaya Yojana, the Govt. had implemented the free e-Tab scheme in the year 2015-16.
Under the scheme, tablets worth Rs. 9000 were distributed to economically and backward class students of standard 12 science stream who had secured 70% marks in the board examination.
Namo e-Tab Sahay Yojana is a great initiative from Government of Gujarat and is a great boon to the students who want to pursue higher education. It will make it easier for the students to get digitally connected for learning purposes.
More Related Queries:
- NAMO e-TAB Sahay Yojana
- Namo Tablet Yojana Gujarat for College Students
- Gujarat government tablet scheme
- Vijay Rupani Tablet Yojana
- Free Tablet Sahaya Yojna Gujarat 2019
- Sje.gujarat.gov.in Tablet Rs.1000
- Mukhyamantri Vijay Rupani New Schemes for College Students
- Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2019
- Narendra Modi tablet Yojana 2019
- Tablets for Tribal students
- Gujarat Free Tablet Scheme 2019
- Tablet Sahay Yojana
- SEBC tablet for Students
- Free tablets for students in Gujarat
- Namo e tab features/Modi sarkar/free computer booking