Niryat Bandhu at Your Desktop Launched by DGFT
Niryat Bandhu Scheme 2017: With a view to promoting import-export in India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry have introduced online certificate program known as Niryat Bandhu.
It is an innovative training program which teaches about import export business. The ministry has collaborated with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) to launch this program.
Objectives of the Niryat Bandhu Program
It is aimed to mentor new as well as potential exporters to boost exports from India. The program trains through orientation programs, individual facilitations, counseling etc. The program is a part of the foreign trade policy 2015-2020. Through the scheme, the government of India also wants to meet the objectives of ‘Skill India’ mission.
Key Features of the Niryat Bandhu
- Entrepreneurs, exporters, importers, employees working in the export house etc can participate in the program.
Fees for the program is Rs. 25,000, but the participant has to pay only Rs. 15,000. The difference is borne by DGFT.
- The program comprises of 20 sessions, one session a day from 6 pm to 8 pm. It is divided over 4 weeks, 5 sessions a week. The training is imparted through the live broadcast. It also includes live chat, question and answer sessions, online quizzes etc.
- It teaches you basics of import, export, international market, introduction to ITC codes, how to find potential buyers, currency management, risk management, customs and exercise, preparation and execution of business plan etc.
- At the end of the program, the online exam is to be given.
Benefits of Niryat Bandhu Program
- The program teaches you basics of export business.
- You can learn all the basics being at home as it is offered online.
- You can become an exporter in a short span of time.
Requirements to participate in a program
- You must be an IEC holder or an employee of IEC holding company.
- You must have desktop or laptop with Windows 7 or above.
- You should have a reliable internet connection.
- You need a good quality headphone.
- You should have basic knowledge of computer and a passion for learning.
The Niryat Bandhu is a program that helps those who wants to get into the export business and improve the trade who are already in the export business. It has got a tremendous response. The program will also help achieve objectives of Skill India. For more information, you can refer to www.niryatbandhu.iift.ac.in. You can also send your query through ‘contact Us’ option displayed on the home page of the website.
More Related Tags:
- Niryat Bandhu Scheme 2017
- Online Certificate Programme in Export Import Business