Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana – Parivarik Labh Online Application Form
Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata is a social welfare scheme. Under the scheme, social security is provided to the poor families in which head of the family has passed away.
Financial assistance and support are provided to BPL families under the scheme. The scheme is implemented by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment Welfare Department.
Objectives of the Scheme
The scheme aims to provide financial support to the family so that the family can sustain due to the sudden death of the family head.
- The assistance is provided to aged between 18 to 60 years.
- The deceased must be the main earning member of the family.
- The family should be living poverty line.
Features of the Scheme
- A lump sum amount of Rs 20,000 is provided to the family whose family head who was the sole earner in the family has died.
- To get the assistance, documents are to be submitted by the beneficiary.
- The benefit of the scheme is offered in rural as well as the urban area.
How to Apply for Assistance under RPS Scheme
The application can be made online as well as offline for the assistance under the scheme. The application form can be downloaded online at the website www.nfbs.samagra.gov.in or can be obtained from Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation etc.
A completely filled form is to be submitted along with necessary documents. The required documents are death certificate of the family head, certificate of age, postmortem report and BPL identity card.
Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana is very helpful to the BPL families who have lost bread earner of the family. The assistance provided will help them sustain life daily life for sometimes.
More Related Queries:
- Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana 2017-2018
- Arthik Sahayata Online Form
- Mukhyamantri sahayata yojana form
- Parivarik Labh Online Application Form