Pradhan Mantri 1000 Rs Per Ration Card Yojana
Due to Covid 19 lockdown extension in India, many poor families are in trouble. So the governments of many states have decided to give 1000 Rs per ration card. If you are confuse about what is the process to get Rs 1000 for Ration Card in direct bank account. Then you can check all the details for Pradhan Mantri 1000 Rs per ration card yojana online application; it is necessary or not.
Corona Virus lockdown disturbing many families’ monthly budget and so government has decided to give one thousand rupee per ration card in direct bank account of all eligible ration card holders.
1000 Rs Per Ration Card Yojana Form: Online Application 2020
If you are searching for 1000 Rs per Ration Card Yojana online application, then you need to know there is not any online application process required to get this benefits.
Many state govt. announced statement for this ‘1000 Rs. per Ration card Yojana’, some news headlines are as below;
- Ration card-less families identified as eligible by ‘Jeevika‘ to be paid assistance of Rs 1,000, says Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar.
- The government of Gujarat announced to deposit Rs 1,000 into bank accounts of each of 66 lakh families holding ration cards under the National Food Security Act in view of the Covid 19 lockdown.
- The government of Tamil Nadu (TN) will provide financial support of ₹1,000 to all ration card holders. This news was announced by TN Chief Minister K Palaniswami for the benefit of poor to tide over their livelihood problems.
- Odisha had launched ‘covid19.odisha.gov.in’ website. The Odisha state government has also decided to transfer four months’ advance salary for doctors, medical and paramedical staff. The Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has also donated three months’ salary to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
- The website for Andhra Pradesh (AP) government is epdsap.ap.gov.in, you can check ration card status online.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced relief for over 4.8 lakh daily wagers; they get Rs 1,000 financial assistance from UP govt. Because of COVID-19 Lockdown 2020 the Uttar Pradesh government transferred Rs 1,000 each to the bank accounts of 4,81,755 daily wagers, including street vendors and rickshaw pullers.
Pradhan Mantri 1000 Rs Scheme Status Check
If you want to check Rs 1000 per Ration Card distribution status for your card, then please check your bank account statement entries. The government is providing food and maintenance allowance to the poor people and distribution will be done on the basis of the database available with the state government. In this procedure, the government is sending a ‘maintenance allowance’ of Rs 1,000 in the bank accounts. These benefited families need not do any formalities to get Rs 1000 for ration card yojana 2020.
More Related Queries:
- Bihar corona 1000 Rs online form
- Pradhan mantri 1000 Rs yojana form UP/ Tamilnadu/ Andhra Pradesh/ Odisha/ Uttar Pradesh/ Gujarat