Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana on cmsguy Assam Website
Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Assam Application: According to Assessment Survey of the period from 2002-03 to 2012-13, the agriculture income in Assam is meager 0.88%. It is very less in comparison to the national average of 5.2%. The Government of Assam perceives that it needs the massive mission to improve the scenario.
Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana official website for Assam is www.mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in.
With a view to bringing a paradigm shift in the development of villages in Assam, the Chief Minister has launched Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana. The Government aims to revitalize the rural Assam with holistic development and double the income from farming with this scheme.
About Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- The Yojana is for five years with the corpus fund of Rs 30,000 crore out of which Rs 1,500 will be made available by end of this financial year.
- It is to be implemented in all states of Assam through ‘saturation model’. It will cover each village through focused interventions indirect economic activities and logistic support that includes linkages to market and community support.
- Efforts will be in a time-bound manner to boost rural productivity. A massive investment will be made to completely transform the rural area in next 5 years.
- Each village will have a Village Knowledge Centre.
- In Synergy with MGNREGA, the playground will be prepared in each village.
Aims of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
- To double the farm income by 2021-22. Emphasize is to be laid on sericulture, high-yield variety seeds, bamboo-cane products, vegetable, spices and organic farming.
- It will cover all the 25,425 villages of Assam with an average investment of Rs 1.2 crore per village
- It is focused on strengthening each village with increased individual capabilities. It also aims to build community assets.
- It also intends to develop echo and rural tourism.
Implementation of Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana
With a view to implementing missions of the scheme, five teams will be constituted in each block. These teams will prepare developmental plans and implement the scheme in villages that come under their purview. The key aspects of the implementation of the scheme are:
- It will conduct the baseline survey of each village.
- The core strength of each village will be identified and development plan will be prepared accordingly.
- Panchayat representatives and officials will be provided training.
- Pilot projects will be executed first before implementing it in long term.
- Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana, if implemented as planned, is an ambitious initiative that can up bring a great change to rural Assam!
More Related Queries:
- cmsguy Assam Website/ application form/ format for the tractor unit
- Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana Assam/ recruitment