Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Online Application Form & Eligibility Criteria
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Application Form: In an effort to provide financial assistance to people belonging to below poverty line and suffering for different reasons, the state government has launched Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana. Here we will discuss on Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana application form for Pune, Nagpur, Solapur etc.
Maharashtra Government is very dedicated to its citizens and cares for downtrodden of the state. It has launched several welfare schemes for its citizens such as Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivrutti Vetan Yojana, Indira Gandhi National Handicap Pension Yojana, Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme, Indira Gandhi pension scheme for aged and much more.
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana is one more such social welfare scheme. Funding for the scheme will be provided by state government only.
Benefits of the Niradhar Yojana Scheme
- Monthly Rs 600 will be given to an individual beneficiary
- If the family has more than one beneficiary, they will be provided combined assistance of Rs 900.
- Financial assistance under the scheme will be given to beneficiary till his/her children get 25 years old or she/he gets employed, whichever is earlier. If the beneficiary has daughters only, then the assistance will be continued even if they attain the age of 25 years or get married.
Eligibility for the Scheme
- The financial assistance will be given to physically challenged, destitute, divorced women, abandoned women, women emancipated from prostitution, outraged women, people suffering from major illness, transgender etc.
- The scheme will include children also.
- The beneficiary must be the resident of Maharashtra.
- Disable person must have 40% disability.
- Annual family income of the family must be below Rs 21,000
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Application Process
The applicant will have to contact Talathi of the village first. She/he also will have to visit tahsildar as well as district social welfare officer of the respective district for necessary process of the scheme.
An application form is to be filled up and submitted along with necessary documents.
The documents required are:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age, birth certificate or school living certificate
- Proof of income
- Proof of living below poverty line
- Proof of incapacity/illness issued by Medical Superintendent of the Government Hospital or Civil Surgeon.
To know more about Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana, you can visit the website at www.mumbaisuburban.gov.in/html/sanjay_gandhi_yojna.htm#niradhar.
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana is a noble scheme which will provide financial support to so many poor.
More Related Queries: