Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Application Status Check Helpline Number Telangana
Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Application Form: Government of Telangana respects girls and don’t want their families to face hardships for their marriage. With a view to alleviating financial burden off them, the government has come with a scheme and has launched a Shaadi Mubarak Yojana for minority girls with effect from 2nd October 2014.
It is specifically aimed to help Muslim girls and as such named Shaadi Mubarak. Under the scheme, girls will be provided one-time financial assistance of Rs. 51,000 for their marriage. You can check Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Application Status online on official website.
Eligibility to get benefits of the Scheme
- She must be a resident of Telangana State
- She belongs to Below Poverty Line, BPL category
- She belongs to the minority community. Muslims girls are mainly considered.
- The wedding date is after 2nd October 2014.
- She is above 18 years.
The benefit of the scheme can’t be combined with any other scheme meaning if the applicant is taking similar benefit under another scheme, then the benefit of Shaadi Mubarak Yojana will not be availed.
How to Apply for the benefit of the scheme
One can apply online to get the benefit of the scheme. It is a simple process. Follow the steps given below on how to apply for the scheme:
- Go to the website www.epas.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the icon with ‘Shaadi Mubarak’ printed on it on the home page of the website.
- An application form will be displayed. Enter all the information needed such as details of the bride, income details, permanent address, present address, bank account details, bridegroom details, marriage details etc.
- Upload documents as required. Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The application will be processed and you will be notified accordingly. You can also print your application, check the status of it, edit your application etc at the website.
Documents required to be uploaded with the application
- Income certificate of income of parents
- Aadhar cards of the bride and her parents
- Confirmation letter for your marriage from authorities such as Gram Panchayat, mosque, church or from an office of marriage registrar
- Self-attested photocopy of the first page of your bank passbook
- Birth certificates of both the bride and groom
- Wedding invitation card and photographs of wedding ceremony
Telangana government is committed to the development of the state and lays equal importance of women empowerment in the developmental process. In an attempt to empower women, has launched several welfare schemes for them. Shaadi Mubarak scheme will also help eradicate many evils prevailing in the society.
More Related Queries:
- Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Application Form/Helpline Number Telangana
- Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Application Status Check