VAGY Haryana Login – Department Of Panchayat and Rural Development
Vidhayak Adarsh Gram Yojana scheme was launched in 2015 by the Haryana state government is an attempt to develop Adarsh villages. Each state legislator has to develop three model villages by July 2019 in the state. Here we will discuss on VAGY Haryana login steps.
The scheme aims at achieving the target through the holistic approach and envisions the sustainable and inclusive development of villages leading to social, human and economic progress.
It works towards building infrastructure in the village by the active participation of village community in such a way that people of the village can take pride in its progress.
Objectives of the Vidhayak Adarsh Gram Yojana
The Yojana seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide basic amenities in the village that is at par with those in the Urban Areas.
- To increase productivity
- To promote diverse agricultural production
- To provide opportunities for better livelihood of the people in the village
- To promote human development as a whole
- To remove disparity among the people belonging to different section
- To provide access to rights and entitlements
Strategy to be followed to achieve the goal
In order to achieve the goals mentioned above, following strategy is followed.
- Development of Adarsh Gram Panchayat will be under the leadership of MLAs of the constituency and Adarsh Gram will be developed through combined efforts of the Gram Panchayat, Gram Sabha and the village community on the need-based endeavors.
- The village community will be mobilized to participate in the development process.
- Benefits of different government program will be converged and synergy in the working of different agencies will ensue.
- Academic and research institutions will be built in the village in partnership with village community.
- The focus will remain on sustainable development.
- Transparency and accountability will be brought about in the functioning of various activities.
Criteria for selection of the Gram Panchayat under the Scheme
Following criteria is to be followed by MLA to select a village to be developed as Adarsh Gram.
- The population of the village should be in the range 4000-7000 in the village located in the plain area and 1000-3000 in that of the hilly area.
- The Gram Panchayat of the village will have to pass a resolution expressing its commitment for the purpose.
- The MLA will have to ensure that the village is not selected under any such scheme before.
Implementation of the Scheme
The Department of the Rural Development is the Nodal department for implementation of the scheme. Two state-level committees are formed to review and oversee the progress of the work under the scheme.
They will provide leadership, social mobilization, help in preparing plans, resolve issues, ensure that the work is carried out in the timeline, and get support from corporate houses, NGOs, and other groups.
Vidhayak Adarsh Gram Yojana strives in its attempt towards the holistic development of the Adarsh Grams based on the pattern of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana and through good governance.
More Related Queries:
- Vidhayak Adarsh Gram Yojana adopted villages list in Haryana
- VAGY Haryana Login/Department of Panchayat and Rural Development
- Sansad Adarsh gram yojana
- 1 VAGY Haryana Login – Department Of Panchayat and Rural Development