Vidyalaxmi Scheme Registration & Loan Application Form – www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/login
Vidyalakshmi loan application form/login: With a view to empowering the youth of India with education and employability, Government of India has launched a dedicated web portal Pradhan Mantri Vidya Laxmi Loan Yojana Portal www.vidyalaxmi.co.in.
The portal provides single window electronic platform to students who are interested in getting the education loan. It is aimed to help students pursue higher education and ensure that no students find it difficult to study because of lack of funds.
Vidya Lakshmi is a dedicated portal for students seeking education loan. The portal is developed byNSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limitedunder the guidance of Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Indian Banks Association.
The portal is user-friendly and provides access to information and guidelines regarding education loan. At the portal, students can access various loan options, apply for loans and track the status of the loan applications. Students can also apply for scholarships at the portal.
Features of Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Students get access to information and apply for educational loans from various banks and various scholarships offered by the government. Important features of the portal are:
- You get information about different education loans offered by various banks.
- It provides a common education loan application form.
- Students can apply to multiple banks at a time for education loans.There are about 40 banks registered for the education loan at the portal and offers about 64 types of education loans.
- Banks can download student application forms from the portal. Bank can also upload application status at it.
Students can send their grievances/queries related to education loans to through email at the portal.
How to apply for educational loan through Vidya Lakshmi
It is very simple to apply for applying for education loan at the Vidya Laxmi portal. In order to apply, the applicant has to log into the portal with his login credentials. You have to register your account once to get your login user id and password. Follow the steps given below on how to apply:
- Go to website at www.www.vidyalaxmi.co.in
- Log into your account. If you don’t have the login id, register your account providing necessary information and create your username and password.
- Fill up Common Education Loan Application Form providing necessary details.
- Once the form is filled up, you can search for education loan you are interested in and apply for the right one at your convenience.
Login to Vidya Lakshmi portal and then fill-up the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) by providing all the necessary details. After filling the form, the applicant can search for Educational Loan and APPLY as per his/her needs, eligibility and convenience. The applicant also fist search for the education loan and then fill up the form and apply.
More Related Queries:
- Pradhan mantri vidya Lakshmi karyakram
- PMVLK Scheme Registration
- Vidya Lakshmi Portal Student Login/ scheme wiki
- vidyalakshmi loan application form/ education loan interest rate